Wednesday 8 July 2015

Happy Mid-week!

Whatever you want to call it - we're half way through the work week!  Now, is it just me, or do we all count the days until Friday, then start all over again on Monday!? LOL

Today I have a card for you that I'll happily admit, is a CASE (copy and share everything)
from my favourite Stampin' Up! demonstrator http://alacards.blogspot.ca/2015/06/birthday-roses.html

I wanted this to have a vintage look, and to achieve that look, I used a sponge to add colour to the roses.  Then, I backed the layer with cardstock to make it thicker, and used Stampin' Up! dimensionals to give the card depth.  A clean & simple card!



By the way....you're not seeing things...the layer is on an angle.  Oh...lol...and I meant to do that.

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy Crafting!

Sand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!