Sunday 12 July 2015

Hop

This weekend brought hot hot weather.  It was an enjoyable afternoon spent swimming and staying cool. And, I thought I might have the start of a tan, but by the evening, yikes - it was a burn, not too bad though.  Yes, I know better.  I hope your weekend was great!

Candlesticks - love 'em, so in my search for pretty and unique candlesticks, I found this cutie!  Okay, so not the most unique, but I do have good news.  I also found this fantastic little plate which clearly was made to be with the candlestick!  The bunny is sweet, and that bit of pink makes is a perfect match.  I wish the deep pink colour of the candlestick could be seen the my pic.



Hop - how cute is this!!  My first re-purpose project - yay!

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!