Friday 3 July 2015

S is for Sand - hey that's me!!

I have another lovely quilled letter for you today.  But first, let's go back to my previous post; a  minor detail was neglected.  The base of the quilling is a white wooden letter - you probably figured that out already!

For my quilled letter, I chose pastels - oh so pretty!  The same technique was used as in Lolly's letter. 

Did you notice something?  Compare the 'L' to the 'S' - it's no accident that we chose completely different colours.  We have many similarities and differences, naturally.  For her letter, Lolly chose a rich, bold pallet, whereas I went subtle...this time!



I'm totally in love with quilling.  Still learning, but enjoying every moment!


Thanks so much for stopping by.   Happy crafting!


Sand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!