Tuesday 4 August 2015

Dragonfly Birthday Card

Today was my first day back from vacation, and wow, am I ever tired!!  Perhaps it's from sitting at the computer for most of the workday???  Or, I'm just plain tuckered out! LOL  Anyway, I had a great vacation!  It was actually another stay-cation, so no travel pics, but I do have this card to show you!


I love the dragonfly stamp in a set from Stampin' Up! Notice the one dragonfly was cut out and raised from the layer?  I did it for two reasons - to give the card depth, and, because I have the cutest, sharpest little scissors ever, and wanted to give them a try!  If you're wondering if I goofed on the sentiment, it's all good - I stamped it several times to check and turns out it's supposed to look kind of rustic.

To answer a couple of questions I had - yes, my cards, and quilled items are for sale, and yes you can choose from a variety of colours. Contact us via Facebook - our group name is Lolly & Sand. 


Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!