Friday 7 August 2015

Red & White Quilled Ornament

Is it winter already? Thankfully not yet, but it's not that far off (argh!) so I'm ramping up my work on Christmas crafts.  This is the time of year when I use my breaks and lunch time quilling, in addition to evenings and weekends.  You'll notice a difference from this ornament and one in a previous post.  These tight coils use a lot more paper, and take a lot more time, but I do love the look! 



I just realized it looks like the ornament is on an egg cup but it's actually resting on a silver candlestick holder - thought I'd try something a bit different.

I hope you're having a great start to your weekend!

Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Crafting!


Sand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!