Sunday 20 December 2015

Christmas and Friends

What a wonderful weekend.  I spent Saturday shopping with a dear friend, wandering through specialty shops with unique gifts, delicious smelling sweet shops, and having good food, followed by yummy homemade hot chocolate on a chilly day. 

If I had to choose a high point of the day it wouldn't be easy, but, I would say it was helping re-do a Christmas arrangement.  We took a tray filled with ornaments and made it wonderful.  I'm not sure the photos do it justice. 


 We added pine cones, white sparkly and clear snowflakes, a tiny string of lights and a glass cake tray to raise the pine cone candles.  The candles are very special to my friend as her son gave them to her.


It really turned out quite lovely, and best of all, my friend absolutely loves it! Friends and Christmas - the best! 

Check back soon to see the other arrangement we made.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!