Saturday 20 February 2016

Up Up and Away!

...in my beautiful balloon.  Am I showing my age?  Does anyone remember that song?  I thought of it when taking the picture of the card.

Speaking of beautiful - what a beautiful day in Southern Ontario with the sun shining and temperature around 10 celsius.  My house faces west, the afternoon sun is wonderful, and I have a card to show you that was inspired by today!


I used one of my favourite embossing folders for the layer, and I tried out my new Balloon Framelit from Stampin' up!....love it!  Check out the adorable bow, which is in that Framelit set. Everything except the pink glitter paper is from Stampin' Up!  By now you've probably figured out how much I love their products.

If off to enjoy the rest of the day.  Hope you like my Up Up and Away Happy Birthday card!

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!


Sand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!