Saturday 7 May 2016

Mother's Day Cards

Yes, cards - plural.  While making my mom's card today, I discovered my son's friend didn't have a card for his mom as of yet, so I made one for him. 'What's your mom's favourite colour', I asked.  Reply - ummmm, red, orange, yellow.  'Pink it is', I said, with an idea already in my head.

First up is my mom's card.  Super quick and easy to make especially using dies.  How did I ever get along without them before!!??

Mom will love this card for sure!



Second card - similar, yes, but I decided to go with two colours.  I'm not sure why the card base colour looks so different from the card above - same colour - Melon Mambo from Stampin' Up! I really like the assorted flowers.  Can't go wrong with flowers!  Hint, hint, for anyone looking for the perfect Mother's Day gift for me. 


Pink must be the colour of the day.  When I was out shopping earlier today, I tried on three tops - all different shades of pink.  And yes, I bought one.  Yay pink!

Thanks for stopping by.  Feel free to leave a comment.

Happy Crafting - and Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful moms in the world.



2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!