Thursday 2 June 2016

Happy - A Retirement card

Do you remember the old television ad for Rice Krispies, where the woman throws some flour on her face to give the appearance she had worked hard at making delicious Rice Krispie treats for her family?  Well, this card kind of reminds me of that ad.  Super quick and easy.  Shhhhh, I worked for hours and hours...



Writing the message inside the card way longer than it did to make the card.  Sometimes I know what I want to say, yet it doesn't convert so well when I write, but no worries, after my third attempt I was happy!  And, whew - I hadn't already attached that layer!

Although 'happy' would work for many occasions, this is a retirement card for a lovely woman at work.  After 40+ years with the same company, having worked not only with me, but my mom as well, she's hanging up the headset, stepping away from her desk, and leaving for a well deserved retirement.  I'm so happy for her!  


Thanks for stopping by!  Happy crafting!


Sand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!