Thursday 7 July 2016

Butterfly Birthday

I'm so thrilled to be able to retire this year. This month!  In 9 business days!!  I work for a great company for the past 37 years and now it's time to move on to the next phase of my life.  I should be able to 'find' a lot more time to make cards and paint, and whatever else strikes my fancy!

Today I have another crisp, clean & simple card.  By now you know I love glimmer paper from Stampin' Up!  The butterfly die I used is also from SU, as are the base and layer for the card, and the sentiment.  Guess I could have just said everything I used on the card is from Stampin' Up! And now I have.


This card and 6 others I've made are being donated as a prize for the 30 for 30 Fitness Challenge wrap up event in support of the House of Friendship Kitchener Waterloo.


Thank you for stopping by!  Happy Crafting!


Sand

1 comment:

  1. I see some "Happy Retirement" cards in your future!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!