Tuesday 16 August 2016

It's Quiller Time!

Here we are, part way through August, and it's a rainy day in paradise. I like the rain and how the grass and trees look so much greener than when it's dry.  Like many other cities and towns in Ontario, we and especially our farmers really need rain, however, not the potentially damaging winds.  Be sure to please stay alert, stay safe.

Now, on to some crafty bits.  I took my Quilled Creations quilling papers to the cottage last weekend and in the evenings was able to get some loose circles made, and the results are below.  Clearly not complete, but a very good start!




I was going to title this post 'One of These Things is Not Like the Other', until the current title popped into my head, which, by the way is funny becasue I'm not a beer drinker.  I do apparently remember tv ads!

Well, this is the official start to my Christmas craft making! I love love love homemade and handcrafted Christmas crafts and ornaments!

Thanks for stopping by!  Happy happy crafting!


Sand




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!