Thursday 26 January 2017

Enjoy Your Special Day!

There are times when I see a card and think, 'I can make that'.  This is one of those times, but like many card makers, I changed it a wee bit - just the sentiment and the balloon.  The original card had a  different sentiment and they stamped a candle for the 'egg' to leap over.  Unfortunately, I don't know which Stampin' Up! demonstrator posted the original, so I can't give her a shout out.  By the way, we call this a CASE - copy and share everything.  I like that!

Here's the card.  I stamped onto the card base - yup, once again, no layers - just a pop up for the balloon.  The egg and sentiment are from the 'Hey Chick' stamp set in the Sale-a-Bration flyer.(psssst...Sale-a-Bration ends March 31/17)


The lines and dots the card are (clearly) hand drawn - I will get better at lines 😥 ...with practice. Speaking of practice.... I actually made another version of the card with loads of colour, but it didn't like it, so I went back to a clean and simple look.  I just realized I'm still using white, black and red (check out my previous posts) LOL.


You can get this stamp set - free! 


Here's what to do.  Place a $60 order through me and you can choose this stamp set.  Or....host a party...or join my team.  Be sure to contact me for details or if you have any questions. Click on the image below to view your options and be sure to view the entire flyer because there are lots of stamp sets, and more for you to choose from.  You don't want you to miss out on Sale-a-Bration!


I'm also including a link to the new Occasions catalogue - so many fabulous stamps, papers...and more goodies!  Those items will be available only until May 31/17.  To view, click on the image below.

.

That's all for today.  Thanks for stopping by!



Sand

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Leena.....I hesitated to post it but then thought...why not! tee hee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!