Friday 13 January 2017

Super Cute and Free!

I was having one of those 'what should I do today' days, when the obvious stuck me - I'm going to stamp!  And I did!

For this card I used a FREE stamp set (sorry for yelling, but FREE is good!).  You too can get this stamp set free!  Now before you say, I'm not creative, let me assure you - you are!  There are so many resources available at your fingertips, and when you book a workshop, I'll be there helping you bring out your inner creativity!


Super easy to make.  Cut, fold, emboss, stamp, punch, a wee bit of colouring, and adhere.  Ta da!
You can do it 😤  How do you get this stamp set FREE?  Read on....

a) Spend $60 and get a FREE Sale-a-bration item of your choice.
See the Sale-a-bration brochure in my previous post
Choose products from the brand new Occasions Catalogue!  Also in my previous post.

b) The BEST deal around is the starter kit!  You don't want to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator? No problem,  You can still purchase the starter kit and never ever sell a thing.  Yup!  It’s only $135 and you get to choose $165 of whichever product you would like.  So... if your wish list is long, this is the way to go.  Or if you don’t have a Big Shot yet, and have been thinking about getting one, this is the way to go.  And there are awesome additional bonuses for you ** FREE shipping and NO TAX on the starter kit (wow!)  **Plus…2 FREE stamp sets…any two…any price!

or
c) Host an event during Sale-a-bration and earn an extra $35 in rewards when your event sales reach $330...that's ON TOP of the already awesome Stampin' Rewards!


To place an order or host an event!  Contact me here (leave a comment, it won't be posted to the blog), or, for my Facebook friends, private message me.

Here are a few more images from the Hey Chick stamp set:





Thank you for stopping by!


Sand


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!