Tuesday 21 February 2017

A Sparkling Cheers to You!

Lately, I've been getting back to clearing out some of the excess 'stuff'' in my house.  Do you keep books you enjoyed because you might read them again and store things you might use in the future? I do, however I am attempting to turn over a new leaf.  Letting go is an effort, for me, but I'm forging ahead, donating and recycling as much as possible. Confession - I do have quite the stash of paper, ink and stamps, and although I only donated a few of those, so far. Good new though - I have organized my studio!

My card today uses Pool Party card stock for the base. Such a fresh and pretty colour!  To create the watermark effect, I used inked up a stamp from the Sale-a-Bration set called Avant Garden in the same colour ink as the card base.  Same for the layer.  I found a scrap of Whisper White to use for the sentiment Cheers, from Love Sparkles in the Occasions catty.  Using Foil Sheets, I die cut the balloons using the Balloon Pop-Up Thinlists Dies, also from the Occasions catty.  Aren't the balloons sweet!!


Using dimensionals I popped up one of the balloons and the layer. Then, to finish off the card with bit of bling and sparkle I used Silver Metallic thread looped around the layer, and Rhinestone Basic Jewels placed near the balloons.  Naturally, everything I used is from Stampin' Up!

So there you have it - a clean, crisp and simple card with some sparkle!

Be sure go to my main page (home) and click on the images of the Sale-a-Bration, Occasions, and Annual catalogues to view the items I used for this card, and so many more wonderful offerings from Stampin' Up!  Please contact me to place an order.

I hope you have a cheery day!  Thank you for stopping by and happy crafting!


Sand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!