Monday 20 February 2017

Mixed Media - Times Two

What a glorious weekend we're having in Southern Ontario.  Sunshine, mild temperatures, melting snow!  Plus, it's a long weekend to boot!  Lovely!

Today, I'm working on two mixed media paintings at the same time.  Same colours, same textures. Quite different already.  Even in this early stage, I love how they are coming together. 



I think this must be backward day - I ate supper at breakfast, and rather than in my studio, these paintings are being done in the living room on a board that's on an ottoman, topped off with a pink plastic table covering.  My Ikea 'art cart on wheels' is beside.  And, gasp, I didn't crop the photo. True! 😉 

Rest assured, I'm not going bonkers....I'm just going with what feels right for me today. I'm a go with the flow kind of gal.  Today, at least.  Hahaha.

The paintings have a long long way to go so be sure to back as I'll post more sneak peaks in the coming days.

Thank you for stopping by and Happy Crafting.


Sand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!