Friday 3 March 2017

Celebrate

Dad described a car as four wheels and an engine.  I don't disagree....but.... add in a few bells and whistles and that would be the car I'm picking up today.  Yay!!

Here's a card I designed to celebrate.  The pink and grey - ah, love!  In this case, Smokey Slate and Melon Mambo. A clean and simple card.


 My Avant Garden stamp set (free from Sale-a-Bration) is getting a workout lately!  Amazing versatility!  Cards, scrapbooking, invitations, school projects, mixed media, plus oodles of Pinterest possibilities. The sentiment is from the Love Sparkles set, which is in the Occasions catalogue - available until May 31.  With a $60 order from the Occasions or Annual catalogues the Avant Garden stamp set is yours free! Please note - Sale-a-Bration ends on March 31. Be sure to click on the images on the left side of this page to view the 3 current catalogues.  To place your order, simply contact me.





Here's a catalogue recap:
  • Occasions & Annual - available until May 31, 2017
  • Sale-a-Bration - available until March 31, 2017 - one free item with every $60 purchase (before tax & shipping)
Inspired? Here are the Workshops I offer:
  • Take a test drive of the products free.  Book a date & time, and invite 4-6 friends to your home.  We'll make 2 small cards using Stampin' Up! products. 
  • Book a free workshop. Hostess invites guests to her home and provides simple refreshments.  I'll share what I love about Stampin' Up! products while we make a card or two. Browse the catalogues, orders are placed and the Hostess can earn Hostess Benefits - Hostess-only stamp sets and other goodies from the catalogues.  As an added bonus - when workshops are booked that day by your guests, they will get a free stamp pad and so will you!  And...if the orders that day are $400 or more (before taxes & shipping), you, the hostess will receive a stamp pad from me! Icing on the cake - book before March 31 and enjoy Sale-a-Bration freebies!  

Well, what a day!  I took a wee break from typing this post to pick up my car. Eeeeeek! This gal is happy! 

Have a wonderful weekend, and happy crafting!


Sand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!