Saturday 11 March 2017

Happy Birthday Wishes

Ah technology.  Sometimes a struggle for me.  I've wanted to add a watermark to my pics for a while and today I finally sat down and figured it out.  Apparently it's not rocket science - go figure!

My card today is quick and simple. I stepped out from my white on white comfort zone by using Blushing Bride cardstock for the base.  For the layer, I used Very Vanilla.  I wanted this card to have a soft look to it, which I think I achieved by using an embossing folder called Elegant Dots.


After adhering the layer to the base of the card, I stamped a few flowers from the Special Reason set, and added the sentiment from Avant Garden, die cut the ovals, and added the little bee.  Ta da, done. Super cute, eh!

As always, the supplies I used for this card are from Stampin' Up!  The link to the annual, Occasions & Sale-a-Bration catalogues are at the top left of my blog.  Please remember, Sale-a-Bration items are only available until March 31.  You earn one free Sale-a-Bration item with every $60 purchase from the Occasions and/or Annual catalogues.  Time is running out!  Contact me soon!

I hope you're having a wonderful weekend and that you'll stop by again!

Happy Crafting!


Sand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!