Wednesday 1 March 2017

Mixed Media - Times Two - Update

Happy Wednesday, and happy first day of March!  What a beautiful day we're having here in southern Ontario!  Amazing!

Here's another sneak peak of my latest mixed media paintings.  The process of mixing colours, layering, textures, and the transformation each piece fascinates me.  Painting with my hands - fun!  Finding household items to use for texturing - fun!

As usual, I don't have a particular end result in mind, so I'll patiently wade through the unfolding of wherever this takes me.
.

From pinks and pastels to blues, greens, gold and more.  I don't think the photo does justice to the intensity of the colours.  Hands down, these are my fave paintings so far!


Check out how they looked a week ago....craaa---zzy, eh!



Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day!

Happy Crafting!



Sand





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!