Sunday 2 April 2017

Cheers!

Wow, here we are, almost at the end of another weekend - a lovely weekend with mild temps and sunshine.  Sunshine somehow lifts the spirits!

I have a simple card to show you today.  To get the funky colours on those little birds, I took a scrap of paper and sponged the ink in uneven rows alternating.  No overthinking, just laying down colours, then die cutting the birds.


The only stamping on this card is the sentiment 'Cheers', the tiny stars and inside verse. The rest was die cut - easy peasy.  This is another card that came together super fast. Be sure to visit my blog again soon because I'll have a card that is mostly stamped and yes, also super fast to make!

Here are the products I used for this card - all from Stampin' Up!

Dies:
Birds & Blooms
Flourish Thinlits
Balloon Pop-Up **
Stitched Framelits

Stamp Set:
Love Sparkles **

Cardstock:
Basic Black
Whisper White
Melon Mambo

Ink:
Melon Mambo
Tangerine Tango

**these are from the Occasions Catalogue, which you can view by clicking on the catalogue image on the top left of my blog.  The annual catalogue is just below and you can view it as well by clicking on the image.

This is one of those days where I did a bunch of this and that.  Made the card, started another mixed media piece, was outside for a while, and all in all had a laid back kind of day!  I hope you had a great weekend!

Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Crafting!

Sand


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!