Friday 14 April 2017

Dare to Use Your Wings

I have a little notebook, and in it I write words and phrases that inspire me.  So, last night I was flipping through the pages when I was struck with one of those ah-ha moments - the phrase 'Dare to Use Your Wings' would be perfect for a piece I had all but finished about a week ago.  I know, I know - a couple of posts ago I said this: 'I may set this, and my other work-in-progress art pieces aside...because...my new Stampin' Up! goodies are set to arrive soon, and my attention will be on paper crafting for a bit'.  Well, a girl can change her mind, right? The answer is yes!

Without further ado, here's my new painting.  I really wish the colours in this pic were as vibrant as they are in person.  Hmmm....perhaps I will take the time to read the manual for my new camera.





I love this piece!  Do you?  
Are you ready to break free and fly?  Use your wings! 
Try each day to do something, and even if that something is small, it will enhance your life.  Step out of your comfort zone.  I did just that recently when I taught card making to new stampers.  Was it my finest moment - nope, but I've learned from that experience. 


Ohhh, and my new Stampin' Up! goodies from the not yet released catalogue arrive this week. Eek! Happy dance!  I'll post some cards featuring brand new SU stamps and embellishments soon!


New around here:
I've added a 'Shop Now' link on the right panel of my blog, which enables you to shop the Product Lines, Catalogues and the Retiring Products! 

That same 'Shop Now' takes you to my Stampin' Up! website.  It's a work in progress.



Thank you for stopping by!  I'd love to hear from you!

Happy Crafting


Sand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!