Tuesday 4 April 2017

Dear You....

On this not so sunny day, I was thinking about flowers and birds and ended up creating my favourite piece to date.  Generally, I mix a bunch of layers of colours and textures, but today I kept it simple. The background is a mix of gold, white and light beige, and it looks kind of antiqued.  From my stash of words I had previously cut from some books, I found the word Dear and at that point I knew what I wanted to say.  Dear You, Believe in Your Wings,  Be Your Peaceful Wonderful Sweet Self.  Live and Love, and Forget Me Not.


To say I'm overjoyed with this piece would be an understatement!  I'd love to know your thoughts on it, so please feel free to leave a comment.  By the way, are you following LollyandSand on Twitter and Instagram?

Short post today....time to make a veggie chili - yum!


Thank you for stopping by!  Happy Crafting!


Sand


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!