Monday 24 April 2017

Hello

Each day I'm seeing more and more buds on trees and life springing from gardens.  I love spring! To me it represents new beginnings.

My card today is a 'Hello' to spring.  I love the Pool Party cardstock I used for the base of the card and the layer.  It's such a fresh, pretty colour!  For the rest of the card, I die cut the images. Stampin' Up! dies are gorgeous!!  Sadly, the dies I used are all on the retiring list, but still available as of the last time I checked.  Read more about the dies in my Product List further down in this post.





Isn't the little bird sweet!  
Did you notice - no stamping on the card front.  I ran my dies through the Big Shot, adhered them, and added a few Rhinestone Basic Jewels. 



This is the Big Shot - a card makers best friend.  I've had mine for a good five years.  In that time, I've replaced my toaster a few times and my kettle once.  However, my Big Shot, which is used more often than those two appliances, has never failed.  And I'm confident it won't - it is built to last.  Worth every penny!
  This is the product to add to your Starter Kit, and here's why: no shipping fee or tax!
  The Big Shot is $136, and with the Starter Kit, you get to choose up to $165 in products.  Buy the Big Shot, and you still have $29 to spend and again, no shipping fee or tax.  You have nothing to lose, and you never have to sell.  Just enjoy making beautiful cards with your Big Shot.


 * Product List *

Cardstock - Pool Party, Whisper White
Embellishments: Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Adhesive: Fine Tip Glue Pen

Dies:






Now for the broken record part...LOL....these dies are retiring and once the stock is depleted they will be gone forever. Some catalogue items have already sold out.  Use my 'Shop Now' button at the top right of this page to place your order today.


Thank you for stopping by!


Sand


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!