Thursday 11 May 2017

An Early Arrival

Imagine my joy when, earlier today I saw a UPS truck a mere block away from my house!  Originally the delivery of new goodies and catalogues was set for tomorrow, but I'm happy to get one of the deliveries a day early!  Anyway, I was certain my new goodies would be waiting for me when I arrived home - but I was wrong. Yup, that happens once in a while...teehee. Then a question popped into my head....since it apparently wasn't the truck I had seen, how exactly was my package being delivered?

By water?

Perhaps by a mountain climbing team?

Dogsled - are we sure winter is truly over?

 Ooooh...by parasail? That would be interesting!!

Ah...well now, this makes sense! 


So, as I patiently await the delivery, I'm sitting here thinking about why I became a Stampin' Up! demonstrator last June.  I joined as a hobby demo to get a 20% discount.  However after recently attending a Stampin' Up! OnStage event (which, btw was beyond awesome), and holding two workshops, it turns out I want to be a full-fledged demonstrator!  I enjoy teaching and sharing what I've learned about cards, paper crafts, inks, tools, and so on.  Trust me, I was nervous at both workshops, after all I am new at this, but guess what? I survived. 😊 Plus, I'm learning and having fun!  Does it get any better!! Whether you want to have a Stampin' Up! business or be a hobby demonstrator - that's your choice entirely.  Read more on this topic here.

Jeepers, I just finished the above paragraph when I spotted the UPS truck in front of my house - yay!!  Naturally I lept to my feet, ran to the door, and was standing outside in bare feet to accept the package.  Oh the anticipation!!! Would it be my order of new goodies or boxes of catalogues?

Drumroll......

...it's....


.........it's..............


..................it's..........


Boxes of the gorgeous new 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue!  I'm so excited!
Click here to find out how to get your free copy..


I can't show you the inside of the catty quite yet, but I will continue to show you sneak peeks of projects I've made using some of the new products.  AND with the cattys arriving today, I know for sure the delivery tomorrow will be my new goodies, Yippee!!  I can show those products so be sure to stop by tomorrow to see what arrives!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!