Sunday 21 May 2017

A Spring Wedding

I attended my nephew's wedding yesterday and my heart is full of joy!  When the bride started walking down the isle I almost burst into tears. Stephanie was so beautiful and glowing with love, smiling at her groom.  Andrew is a lucky man!

Naturally, I made a special card for this joyous occasion.


If you haven't guessed already, I'm a huge fan of white on white cards, and embossing.  For this card I used my Softly Falling TIEF on the Whisper White layer, then die cut the heart in Blushing Bride and the 'congrats' sentiment in Silver Glimmer Paper both from Sunshine Wishes Thinlits.



This sentiment is perfect for a wedding card. 
Both the sentiment and flower images are from Colourful Seasons.



Oh boy, I am one determined gal. I wanted the 'congrats' sentiment raised so I cut a dimensional into slivers and used tweezers to place them on the back of the sentiment.  So happy it worked!


A simple, yet elegant card, made with love for Stephanie and Andrew.


The happy couple.


Below are some of the supplies I used.  
Not pictured: Whisper White paper, Dimensionals and Multipurpose Liquid Glue









I love hearing from you. Please feel free to leave a comment.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!