Wednesday 26 July 2017

Happy Birthday and Embossing Paste

Recently I tried something new.  It was a bit scary for me, but it was also a great learning experience. I held my first Virtual Stampin' Up! party on Facebook! That's not the scary part.  I made technique and product videos.  Perfect videos? Nooooo...but it was fun doing them, plus I received lots of positive feedback.  Looks like stepping out of my comfort zone was easier than I thought it would be!

My card for you today is a 5 minute WOW!  It's made almost the same way as this card, but this time I applied the embossing paste directly onto the card front rather than a layer.



While waiting for the embossing paste to dry, I die cut the sentiment in my fave in-colour Lemon Lime Twist using my Happy Birthday Thinlit.



Adhering 'Happy Birthday' was a snap with my Fine Tip Glue Pen!
Ta da!
How easy is that!  And such vibrant colours! Wow!

* * *
Tips
Experiment with mixing ink colours
Baby step work just fine for stepping out of your comfort zone 😊

* * *

In Gratitude 
What a lucky gal I am to have such a wonderful circle of friends. Just about every day we help and support each other!  



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!