Sunday 20 August 2017

Deck the Halls with Carols of Christmas

I wanted you to get another look at the Carols of Christmas set especially now that I'm back into heat embossing. Also, I want to remind you - you can get the Carols of Christmas bundle now and if you have Bonus Days Coupons, you must use them before August 31.

Unfortunately the photo doesn't do justice to the gold embossing powder on Deck the Hall. It's spectacular! After embossing the greeting, I die cut it using my Stitched Shapes Framelits. Next, using my Layering Squares Framelits , I die cut Gold Foil paper, and placed the greeting layer on top.

You're getting a sneak peek at a gorgeous new DSP called Year of Cheer.  I made a 'banner' from it by using the Banner Triple punch. That paper, plus loads of awesome Fall, Halloween and Christmas stamps, papers and more will be available Sept 1.


The card base is Whisper White (oh shock, LOL), as is the layer, which I embossed with my Holly TIEF.  It's so delicate and pretty! Love love love it!



A close up of of the Year of Cheer DSP and the greeting, which is popped up with dimensionals.


I tested the sentiment, from the Merry Mistletoe set, in a few different colours before deciding on Cherry Cobbler. It's a perfect, festive colour!  


At the bottom inside of the card is a die cut tree and deer, both from the Carols of Christmas bundle.
And there you have it - a lovely Christmas card using a bundle you can get now!  Sweet!

* * *

Tip

Whether a stamp or die cut image, add a wee something to the inside of your cards for a WOW!

* * *

In Gratitude

I know I've sung the praises of my upline and her team, and guess what?  I'm going to do it again! When I joined Stampin' Up!, my plan was to be a discount demo.  However, having attended several meetings, I decided to make this a business and it's clear that this is more than a singular effort. I have the support of a team of wonderful and talented ladies.  

When you join Stampin' Up! with me, whether it's to be a discount demo or to run this as a business, you will have full support from the team, and from me.  Are you excited to get started!!!

Join here

* * *
.
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!