Tuesday 8 August 2017

Sending Love and Hugs to You

I love days like today.  I'm feeling productive!  Earlier today I made this card, folded and hung up all the wash, made a delicious lunch, dusted, swept the floors and took Pippin for a long walk.

Do you ever feel like not making a card because you feel you don't have time? Well, if you have ten minutes, I have a card you can make that is quick and easy!  For this card I used two colours of paper - Island Indigo and Whisper White.  Inks used are Island Indigo and Calypso Coral. The floral image is from Oh So Eclectic and the sentiment is from Ribbon of Courage.


Simple steps - cut, score the fold the base of the card. Then cut a 2" strip of Whisper White and a 1" strip of Island Indigo and run them through the Big Shot in the Petal Burst TIEF.  Adhere to card.  Next I stamped the floral image in Calypso Coral and the sentiment in Island Indigo, and die cut them using two sizes of  Stitched Shapes Framelits. Use dimensionals to pop up both die cut circles, then add a few Glitter Enamel Dots.  Not pictured is the inside of the card.  Simply stamp the floral image three times across the bottom of the inside layer.
How easy was that!! 


A close up of the images.  Are you loving the Stitched Shapes Framelits as much as me??!!
If you don't have them yet, click on my 'Shop Now' button to make your purchase.

* * *

Tip

If you want your embossed layer patterns to line up, place glue your layers together, run them through the Big Shot.

* * *

In Gratitude

My upline held a virtual meeting last night.  I always feel inspired from our meetings.  Not only do we have lots of fun, a game (or two) and watch an awesome card demo, it feels like family.  We share ideas, good news and what's been going on the past month.  Sharing and listening, responding - sure sounds like family to me!  That makes me happy 😊  Happy to be a part of a great team. 


* * * 

Join the Team

You can choose to be your best customer and enjoy your discount.  Perhaps you want to earn an income. You to decide what works best.  There's no pressure from me. To stay active you simply make your quarterly minimum.  If you choose to run this as a business you'll not only have me, you'll have the team to help and support you.  
You'll love customizing your Starter Kit - it's $135 but you get to choose $165 in products!
Are you ready?  Click on the tab 20% discount, read a bit more info, then scroll down  and click on 'Join Now'   Then follow the simple instructions




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!