Monday 6 November 2017

Birthday Celebrations, and More!!

Wow, what a great weekend!  A mere 27 years ago my first child was due November 4. Erin arrived the next morning!  Looking back, it's been an amazing journey watching my little girl grow up. On Sunday we celebrated her birthday, and also her engagement.  Yes!  A wedding to help plan!!

If you saw my last few posts, you'll know how much I love eclipse cards.  The other cards had minimal stamping - can't say the same for this card!  With the light ink colours, I decided to go all out!
The colours I used:  Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Old Olive and Daffodil Delight.  To stamp all those colours, and not have them be overpowering, I inked up my stamp, then lightly stamped twice onto grid paper, then onto the card, and repeated these steps with all the stamps and colours. 
Super subtle and fresh looking.

 From this view you can see the eclipse technique.  How are you liking these card so far?
There will be a few more in the near future!  


Thank you for stopping by and checking out my latest card!


Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!