Friday 3 November 2017

Christmas Pines Eclipse Card

I'm a gal who keeps her promises, thus today I have another eclipse card.  This is the first card of this type that I made.  Super duper easy!!
I 'cased' this card from another demonstrator (sorry, I can't recall their name), then changed it to be easy to make for a new stamper. The greenery is stamped in Garden Green pine cones in Crumb Cake & Early Espresso and are from the Christmas Pines set.  What I like about this card it that it's understated.  Simple and uncluttered.  



Just showing off the side view of the card.  Pretty, eh!



This lovely sentiment is from Peace This Christmas.  Almost looks handwritten, mind you, not my handwriting 😉

And there you have it.  Another eclipse card!  I'm happy to teach you and your friends how to make eclipse cards...simply send me a message.


Thank you for stopping by!  Happy Crafting!


Sandy


\ Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!