Wednesday 1 November 2017

Eclipse Card Joy!

I asked my son if it would sound okay if I said I was 'over the moon' delighted with eclipse cards.  Not so much apparently. Glares at science guy! LOL.  So, instead, I'm floating on cloud nine, ecstatic and overjoyed with the limitless possibilities of eclipse cards!

Given that it's the first of November and soon we'll be knee deep in snow - I thought another Christmas card was in order.



I've made of few eclipse cards lately, and for each, I stamped, die cut the letters, then cut the size for the Whisper White layer.  Just flyin' by the seat of my pants here!



From this angle you get a great view of the WOW in eclipse cards! This technique would be wonderful for a home decor project. 



Not wanting to take away from the card front, I simply stamped the greenery across the bottom of the inside layer.  And done!

Eclipse cards look tricky to make, but one you get the hang of it, they are easy peasy!


Thank you for stopping by!  Pop back in a couple of days for another eclipse card.


Sandy




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!