Thursday 16 November 2017

Gift Card Pizza Box Style!

Gift cards.  You put them in an card, a gift card tin, but what about a pizza box?? Whaaaattt???  Oh yes indeed.  Stampin' Up! has the cutest little pizza boxes ever, and with our team challenged to make a gift card holder, well....say no more...

But I will..teehee!  It's so darn tootin' cute, and easy to decorate dare I say we should all be making pizza box gift card holders!!  Ding ding...workshop idea! 

Here's what I submitted for our team challenge. 


The pizza boxes are 3 1/2" x 3 1/2", so I simply cut a 3 1/4" x 3 1/4" piece of Foil Frenzy Specialty DSP, then wrapped Burlap Ribbon around the box, and made a big bow.
For some bling bling,, I used Gold Foil paper and die cut it with Pretty Pines Thinlits. The detail on the pine cones - WOW!
I added a little splash of colour using red Mini Tinsel Trim.
My go-to for small sentiments is Teeny Tiny Wishes - love 'em!  And, the perfect size for the Classic Label Punch!


A wee closer look.  

Oh...and guess what!!  The pizza boxes are food safe! Bake cookies with the kids and use the pizza box - super cute gift for the teacher!  

I hope you enjoyed this post.  Be sure to comment and let me know what you think.


Happy Crafting!


Sandy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!