Tuesday 12 December 2017

Christmas Gift Tags

Anyone else enjoying our little bit of winter?  I am.  And I even shoveled the snow!  I'm certain that 'novelty' will wear off quickly. 😆

Yup....it wore off. LOL!  Today, I have a few simple, yet elegant gift tags to show you.  


I first cut Whisper White Note Cards in half, then used my Cable Knit TIEF to emboss the fronts of each.  With that bit of embossing, these gift tags were gorgeous, but I wanted to step them up a bit.


How cute is this?!  I used Christmas Stockings Thinlits to die cut Whisper White & Cherry Cobbler card stock. 


A big big fave of mine -  the Card Front Builder Thinlit Dies. For the trees, 
I used Night of Navy card stock and Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper.  


Do you love this font as much as me?!  It's from Watercolour Christmas.  
I couldn't resist adding a bit of  Be Merry DSP for a splash of colour and a sprig of greenery for whimsy!  

Did you notice the rounded corners on the tags?  
I used my Envelope Punch Board! Cool, eh!

Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Crafting!


Sandy









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!