Monday 29 January 2018

Heartfelt Blooms

I had a great weekend - a day trip, perfect weather and a bit of stamping! And speaking of stamping, the Heartfelt Blooms stamp set is truly unique.  When you look at the stamp, it looks flat, but  appearances can be deceiving!  Stamp with it, and you'll get an amazing image.

Here's a simple card made with the Heartfelt Blooms stamp.


 I stamped the floral image in Basic Black ink onto Whisper White cardstock, then adhered the Basic Gray layer. Using Watercolour Pencils, Next, I added just a hint of colour to a few flowers and leaves,  The base of the card is Pink Pirouette - it's such a pretty colour!!
I love the font in this sentiment.  It's from the Petal Palette stamp set. I stamped it using Basic Gray ink then punched each end with my Triple Banner Punch and popped it up using dimensionals. 

Here's another view of the floral image.  So lovely!  This stamp set is only available during 
Sale-A-Bration, which ends March 31.  With a $60 order, you can get the Heartfelt Bloom stamp set FREE!  To shop, click here.


Here's a video showing a few more stamping options.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!