Thursday 15 February 2018

Hippy Love - Brusho Style & Blog Hop!

Welcome to our monthly blog hop!  For those who follow our team blog hop, you'll notice our team name has changed, and we're very excited to now be known as Stamping Symphony.  We're all loving our new team name!!



Let's get to the card I've been waiting to share with you!!  So, lately, I've been playing with Brushos again, and am head over heels in love with the tie-dyed hippy style background for my card!  


If you haven't tried Brushos, you need to because it's super easy to use, and you get awesome effects!
For this card, I started with a Note Card base, then I cut watercolour paper 3 3/8"x 4 7/8", then spritzed the paper with water.  With an idea of how I wanted my background, I sprinkled the colours onto different areas of the watercolour paper.  Brusho comes in 5 colours:  Brilliant Red, Bamboge (orange), Moss Green (which I didn't use for this card), Prussian Blue, and Yellow. 


I spritzed a bit more water, lightly to complete the look.  What I find to be such a big WOW, is how the crystals and water react on the watercolour paper.  Truly amazing!!  Dare I say I feel artsy!


I let my paper air dry, but if I had been in a rush, I would have used my heat tool. 
Did you notice......no stamping on this card.  None.  The hearts & 'love' are Painted Love Gold Vinyl Stickers - new in the Occasions catalogue. Simply peel & adhere!!

* * *

My February Special for You!

For the month of Feb 2018, when you place an order with me you'll receive a gift:
$35 order - You'll receive a beautiful card & envelope from me
$60 - In addition to a Sale-A-Bration product, you'll also receive a Stampin' Blends Marker from me*
$120 - In addition to your Sale-A-Bration freebie, you'll also receive 2 Stampin' Blends Marker from me**

*Let me know which colour you choose.  Blends Marker will arrive separately from your order
***Let me know which 2 colours you choose.  Blends Markers will arrive separately from your order

* * *

I would love to know what you think of my Hippy Love card so please leave a comment

* * * 

Be sure to hop on over to more blogs from our team:

Sandy (you are here)

* * *

Product List

8 comments:

  1. The colours are stunning! Love how it turned out Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color combinations, and every card would be unique!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen - that's what I love about Brusho. Unique!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Barb! It's cool to have vibrant on one card, then soft muted colours on the next!

      Delete
  4. This is sooooo gorgeous! LOVE your LOVE card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!