Friday 15 June 2018

Broadway Bound & Blog Hop!


How fun is this - I received my Broadway Bound Bundle and goodies from the suite, a few days ago, and just in time for our team blog hop! YAY!  This month we're featuring products from the brand new Annual Catalogue!  Exciting!!!

I totally fell in love with the Broadway Bound Specialty DSP!  Let me say, the photo in the catalogue doesn't do justice to this gorgeous paper.  I was having a tough time deciding which pattern to use, so I used two patterns...and a bit --- I'll explain that soon!


My card base is Basic Black, which turned out to be perfect for this card! I had actually started with Granny Apple Green, then Lovely Lipstick, but quickly realized Basic Black was the winner!
The two layers are both Broadway Bound Specialty DSP.  I layered the striped piece onto Basic Black.



I used one of the dies from Broadway Lights Framelits to cut the Basic Black cardstock.  Next, I stamped the sentiments in Lovely Lipstick.  For the 2-step stamp 'Wish' I first used Granny Apple Green, then Black Memento Ink, with the dotted stamp in the Broadway Bound set.


Ah....and now to the 'and a bit' of DSP.  On the reverse side of one of the Broadway Bound DSP sheets are adorable little party hats in a variety of colours and patterns.  The Lovely Lipstick and white hat caught my attention, so I cut it using a die from Broadway Lights.  Super cute or what!


For the finishing touches of the card, I first stamped the hats in Granny Apple Green (stamping off first to achieve a light image), then I stamped the sentiments in Lovely Lipstick.


The Broadway Bound Suite of products is sure to be top of the list for many, and I can see why!
When you want a fun set, this one is perfect!



Here are the patterns of paper from the Broadway Bound Specialty DSP.  Even more, or shall I say way more pretty in person!  

If you're  in Canada, and don't have the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue, please contact me.  You only have to pay the postage. Or, place an order of $40 or more and get one FREE.  Simply contact me here.


This is a blog hop, so be sure to hop on over to the rest of the blogs

1. Sandy (you are here)
2. Barb
4. Steph
5. Leena


Thank you for stopping by!  Happy Crafting!




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!