Tuesday 17 July 2018

A Challenge & a Great Deal

I retired a few years ago, and quite frankly, I've been pretty laid back.  Stuff happens when it happens, or it doesn't.  Not too long ago though, I made a decision to challenge myself.  To step out of my comfort zone.

Baby Steps
A few weeks ago, I asked my upline if I could speak at our meeting upcoming team training day.  Totally did not know what I was going to say.  Sooooo, the night before (ahem...procrastinate much!!), I wrote four double-spaced pages.  I also discovered the night before that there would be 18 in attendance. Yipes!  Skip forward to the meeting. I was nervous.  My heart was pounding. But, you know what?  I did it.  I talked - not sure how fast, perhaps like an auctioneer, but I did it!  That was an accomplishment I can say I'm proud of because I met my challenge head on!

Big Leap
One challenge done, and it's on to the next!  When I joined Stampin' Up!, I joined for the discount.  Then I decided to work on the business a bit. Through sales, I promoted, and just this year, promoted again and I currently hold the title of 'Silver'.  You know what's coming next!  I've now made a decision to give myself a major challenge, and that's to promote to 'Silver Elite'.  Will it be easy - gosh no.  I have some work ahead of me. I need to run classes, hold workshops, go to events, get my buns in gear!

Team
I currently have two people on my team and we now have a name! Stampin' Up! just approved my choice of team name!  We are......


Cute, eh!  I wanted cute, fun, clean & simple.  Ta da!  Can you tell I'm excited!!

Naturally, I would love to have people join my little stamping family!  Now is the best time!  Why?
Check out this comparison.


To complete this comparison - take the $319.76 and subtract the $135 = $184.76.  By purchasing the starter kit you have saved $184.76.   It's clear which makes sense....so what are you waiting for??
You can be a discount demonstrator, enjoying your 20% discount or choose to build a business.  It's entirely up to you.  No pressure.  Ever.

Please note: this great deal ends on July 31/18.
I'm happy to answer questions you may have, so please feel free to contact me here.

If you're ready to join, simply click here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!