Sunday 1 July 2018

Big News - Two New Promotions!

Happy Canada Day! I hope you're staying cool during this heatwave!  In addition to our national celebration, Stampin' Up! is offering 2 super promotions starting today!

Awesome Promo 1
When you purchase the Starter Kit for $135, you get to choose $165 in products, and you'll receive a FREE Colour Collection of 10 Classic Ink Pads as a bonus (worth up to $92.25).  What that means is you're getting $257.25 in products, for just $135.  Did I mention there's no tax or shipping!!  Wow!  Plus, you'll enjoy a 20% demonstrator discount!  Learn more about the benefits of joining Stampin' Up! here.



Which colour collection will you choose?


Awesome Promo 2
Stampin' Up! is well known for amazing DSP (designer series paper), and now is a great time to stock up on your favourites!  The promo is Buy 3 DSP, get 1 FREE!  Will you mix & match or choose all the same?



For the 3 cards below I used Nature's Poem DSP.




Are you in Canada? 
I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and Creative Coach!
Contact me and we'll chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!