Monday 28 January 2019

Stampin' Up! Needlepoint Nook Suite - Kylie's International Blog Hop Top Ten

Welcome to Kylie Bertucci’s International Highlights for January 2019. The theme this month is Encouragement.  I think we all know someone who could use some encouragement & inspiration, and a sunny, happy card with a heartfelt handwritten note is sure to help!

Here's my card:



I used the DistINKtive flower image from the Needlepoint Nook Bundle in lovely bright colours add a cheery look!


Have you seen the stunning Needlepoint Nook DSP? It is truly amazing!
For additional texture, I added a whisper white layer embossed using the Lace Dynamic Embossing Folder.  So pretty!



I wanted a fun, fresh looking card and this card makes me happy!  
I hope the recipient feels the same way 😊


Sale-a-bration is the perfect time to shop!  In Canada, for every $60 you order, you get to choose a FREE Sale-a-bration product!  If you don't have a demonstrator, please feel free to order with me using this link


Be sure to hop through the rest of the blogs of these talented people!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!