Tuesday 26 April 2016

Spot the Dog - Watercolour

Today, I have for you, the second in my 'mini-series' of watercolour cards,  What I find amazing about watercolours, specifically, the Bister powders, is you can't totally predict the outcome.  Here's what I find super cool - when I was deciding which way I would place the layer, I noticed a little spot of colour, kind of carmel brown, and thought, hmmm...it looks like a dog, to me.  Do you see him too?




...reminded me of this little guy......he loves playing in the leaves.



I love this card.  Even though the sentiment is a bit crooked, and the ink on the tree could have been darker, the unexpected surprise makes it special.  Joy!

Just a short post today.  See you soon!


Happy Crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!