Monday 31 July 2017

Sunshine Wishes & Gold Embossing

Lazin' on a sunny afternoon - that's me.  I'm taking time to relax and enjoy this beautiful day.  Can you believe it's the last day of July!!??

Today, I have a pretty wedding card made using one of the images in the Wood Words stamp set from Stampin' Up! It's been a while since I've used Rich Razzleberry cardstock.  It's such a rich colour! I stamped the floral image a few times, in different directions, then used my heat tool on the gold embossing powder.  This may be the first time I've used my Gold Foil Sheets.  Using my Sunshine Wishes Thinlits, I die cut 'Love', then with dimensionals, popped up the sentiment on the card.





Here's another look at the embossing. Gorgeous or what!!!!???


For the sentiment, I inked up my Rich Razzleberry Stamp Pad.  You'll find this stamp in the Colourful Seasons set.  Isn't the font is amazing!  Once stamped, I used the oval from Stitched Shapes Framelits, added a few Gold Faceted Gems and oh yes, popped up the sentiment with dimensionals.

* * * 
Tips

Cut dimensionals into thin strips to pop up die cut words.
Less is more.  A bit of bling is perfect 😊

* * * 

In Gratitude

I'm feeling so grateful to be able to do what I love.  I love card making and being creative. Stamping and painting is my creative outlet.  Without Stampin' Up! and the coordinating papers, inks, stamps, dies, punches and so much more, I truly believe I'd have a mish mash of supplies. Not the case though...whew! 


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!