Wednesday 31 January 2018

Silver Embossed Petal Palette Card

Happy mid-week!  I trust your week is going well.  So far, this has been a week of appointments - no worries, all is good.

I'm stepping out of my comfort zone with more embossing - a lot more!  Here's my card for today:
How do Cherry Cobbler and Basic Gray sound?  I'm thinkin'...somewhat subtle and definitely elegant! I embossed the floral images and sentiment in Silver Embossing Powder using stamps from Petal Palette.  You'll find this set on page 23 of the 2018 Occasions catalogue.
One of my fave things is to see a stamp with two different fonts. Love love love!! The sentiment was die cut using Stitched Shapes Framelits and the Silver Foil layer with one of the Layering Circle dies.

I had thought about adding a bow on this card, but the little bird won out.  He's stamped in Basic Gray and die cut with the Petals & More Thinlits Dies. Both the sentiment & little bird are popped up using dimensionals. The ribbon on the card is from the Shimmer Ribbon Pack, available as a Sale-A-Bration freebie.  Lovely ribbons, in three colours, and only available until March 31.  I should mention, I purchased the stamps & dies in a bundle, saved 10% and was able to get the ribbon free!  Read here to find out how you can get freebies!

* * *

If you have any questions about the products, or wish to place an order, please don't hesitate to contact me here


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!