Sunday 18 February 2018

Let's Celebrate Amazing You!

Hi and welcome to my weekend edition blog post.  Happy Family Day weekend to my Canadian friends!  I hope you are enjoying your three day weekend!

What better way to spend some time than to get inky!  The cards I created have something in common.  They all use the same stamp set - Amazing You, which is FREE during Sale-A-Bration!  I love the versatility of this set!


I used Note Cards for each of the card bases.


For the layer, I cut a piece of Whisper White card stock 2 3/8" x 4 7/8".  Next, I inked up the stamp in Old Olive, and randomly stamped the image.  I adhered the layer with Multi-Purpost Liquid Glue.  The sentiment was stampin in Rich Razzleberry on Whisper White cut to 3" x 7/8", then punched using my Banner Triple Punch and popped up with Dimensionals.  The last step was to stamp 'You' in Old Olive on a 1 1/4" x 1/2" Whisper White scrap.  I also used the Banner Triple Punch.


On this card I stamped onto the card base using Calypso Coral.  What I love about this colour is how soft and fresh it is and how well it goes with Old Olive.  The sentiment layer is 3" x 1 1/2" with one end punched using the Banner Triple Punch.  Naturally, I used Dimensionals to pop up the sentiment.


Last but not least, is my Rich Razzleberry & Basic Gray card.  The layer is 3 3/8" x 4 7/8", and stamped with both images from Amazing You.   I added a  1" x 4 7/8" piece of  Whisper White to break up the layer from the sentiment.  So, lastly to the sentiment.  I cut the piece 1 7/8" x 2 1/2" and added Rich Razzleberry ink to the edge.  

I'm curious!  What do you think of the simplicity of these cards? My thought behind these cards was to show you how easy it is to create simple and pretty cards, even with limited supplies.  Check out the list of products at the end of this post.

* * *

Below are the 8 stamps in the Amazing You set:


* * *

To see the 2nd release Sale-A-Bration products, click on the image below:



Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stamping!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!