Pages

Friday, 24 March 2017

Another Mixed Media Sneak Peak

Hello Friday!  Is it just me, or do the weeks seem to pass by quickly? I'm all for slowing things down a bit!

Here's the sneak peak. This is about the bottom third of the painting I'm working on.  What I'm lovin' so far are the happy accidents - the layer with the flowers rippled and then was torn in places....but, the white paint I scraped (yes scraped) filled in those spots on the left bottom side of the pic below. Really interesting look!



I'm debating whether or not to add a sentiment to this painting.  I do have one in mind, but does it need it - I don't know yet.  Soon.  Maybe.  Hahahaha...eventually I'll decide.  No rush.

We're about to head outside to enjoy the mild temps today.

I hope you have a lovely weekend.

Thanks for stopping by!


Sand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!