Tuesday 30 October 2018

International Highlights Top Ten Winners Blog Hop

Welcome to Kylie Bertucci's Top Ten Winners Blog Hop!  I'm honoured and super excited to be one of the winners!  Special thanks to everyone who voted for my October entry!




The theme for the month is 'Sorry', and here's my project:



I love the 'warmth' of this sentiment, and I think a card such as this can be used for many occasions to express sorrow.

The sentiment is from Ribbon of Courage, and stamped using Bermuda Bay. I love how pretty it looks and that it fits perfectly into the Foliage Frames Die.  The sentiment layer is popped up on Dimensionals.

Using the Share What You Love specialty DSP, along with Mint Macaron cardstock embossed with the Climbing Vines TIEF helped create a softness to the card, along with the Tranquil Tide Velvet Ribbon. The DSP & cardstock are supported by a Basic Black layer.


For a bit more interest, I added a bit of Chicken Wire Elements, which are from the Holiday Catalogue, and a couple of sprigs from the In the Woods Framelits.  For those, I used Whisper White & Tranquil Tide.



Using Bermuda Bay, I stamped the inside sentiment, from Ribbon of Courage.  Don't you just love the different fonts?!  So pretty!  I again used a sprig from the In the Woods Framelits.  In Whisper White, they are the perfect little detail.


Thank you so very much for stopping by my blog!  Be sure to check out all the people in the blog hop!

BLOG HOP PARTICIPANTS








Card Details (in inches)

Base - Tranquil Tide - cut 4 1/4 x 11 & score at 5 1/2
 Basic Black - cut 4 1/8 x 5 3/8
Mint Macaron - cut 4 x 2 1/8
Share What You Love specialty DSP - 4 x 3 1/8
Inside - Whisper White - 4 x 5 1/4



Here are the products: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!