Sunday 17 May 2020

Chunky Scrappy Strips Father's Day Card

To all the wonderful dads!  My Dad would have loved this card because he enjoyed golfing.  Also, because Dad had Alzheimer's - it would have been visually appealing to him!




This is my of the #scrappystrip technique that I'm calling Chunky Scrappy Strips because I cut the pieces quite wide.  Another difference from other scrappy strips card is that I adhered the strip to patterned paper instead cardstock.  Speaking of patterned paper - how awesome is this Country Club DSP.  Those golf carts and that argyle - YES please!




Oh boy am I going to miss the Hand-Lettered Prose dies! If you don't have them, get 'em soon - they are retiring and available only while supplies last  I die cut the letters twice, in Basic Black, and Basic Gray, then glued them together, offset just a tiny bit.




My cardbase is Basic Gray, with a layer of Basic Black. I added a strip of Crushed Curry to break up the pattern and focus on 'dad'.  My finishing touch was to add a silver Designer Elements.  These embellishments are also retiring, and are price reduced - so hurry!


The supplies to make this card are shown below.  Simply click on the images to purchase. I  have a special offer for you - click HERE to find out how you can get the Mega Tutorial FREE!




Thank you so much for stopping by!  Stay Crafty!


Sandy xx



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!