Saturday 19 September 2020

Flight of Fancy | Christmas Card | Stampin' Up!

Hello my crafty friends!  It may be fall, but it's nice 'warming up' to the upcoming festive season!  My card today uses the super cute & whimsical Flight of Fancy stamp set!



For this card, I started by heat embossing the image in silver, then used my Stampin' Blends - So Saffron, Cherry Cobbler and Ivory to do a bit of colouring.  The sentiment is from the Wrapped in Christmas set and stamped in Cherry Cobbler.  Both the image & sentiment were cut using Stitched Rectangle dies.  





The stunning background paper is one of the patterns from the Plush Poinsettia Specialty Paper.  So pretty and subtle enough to go perfectly with the Flight of Fancy angel.




Brilliant fonts for this sentiment!  Love love love!!








All of the supplies I used for this card are available at my online store.
Click on the product photos at the bottom of this post to shop anytime.
Thank you for your order!




Would you like to join my exclusive McStampers Ink Facebook Group?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!