Saturday 15 January 2022

Artfully Layered | Sending All the Hugs | Blog Hop

Welcome Crafty Friends to my blog!  It's the 15th of the month and time for our blog hop!  I love our theme - it's love!


Here's my finished card.


I'm excited to create with the Artfully Composed Suite from our new Mini catalogue!  It was at the top of my must-have list.  I love the tropical greenery and the fabulous fonts & greetings! 

I'm certain you'll love the DSP as much as me!  You can cut the paper down to card front size for backgrounds, strips, layers, or paper elements. For extra artistry, fussy-cut leaves to collage and layer!

This is the card I'll be making during my Jan 18th live at 8pm EST.  If you want to watch my video live, you'll find me HERE.



To decorate the inside of my card, I cut a strip of the Artfully Composed DSP and from the Tropical Layers dies, cut leaves.....which I look like hearts to me.


VIDEO TUTORIAL 

(click on image below to view)




Did you notice the odd shaped embellishments?  Those are brand new - Faux Sea Glass Shapes from the Mini!  Delightful!  If you wish to purchase any of the products I've used today, click on the images at the bottom of this post.


Thank you for stopping by!  Continue on the hop!


Sandy - Lolly & Sand <-- you are here








Sandy xx





It's Sale-a-bration time, and not only do you get a free gift from me with your $60 order, you get to choose a FREE item from Sale-a-bration!   
Please note: you must use CODE 3XSNUEQU during checkout, and that way I'll know you want a free gift from me!

6 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!