Sunday 6 August 2017

Oh So Eclectic Beautiful Bouquet Thank You Card

Wow....long title for a post!  I had planned to use only the Oh So Eclectic Bundle for this card, but, I changed my mind.  It happens. LOL

I hope you're enjoying the long weekend.  Odd temperatures, rain and high winds, but still a nice, long weekend!  Unfortunately, we've been sidelined a bit with the flu for the last couple of days.  Thank you ginger, gingerale and everything ginger - we're on the mend!

When I finished this card, I thought it looked 'naked', like I hadn't finished it.  But, I told myself it's okay to leave open spaces.  I'd love to know your thoughts on this card.


The main colours I used for this card are Fresh Fig, Pacific Point and Lemon Lime Twist.  I cut a Whisper White layer with one of the dies from the Oh So Eclectic Bundle, then adhered the layer to the base.  The leaves were stamped then die cut using images and dies from that same bundle again.  For the flowers I used a stamp and die from Beautiful Bouquet Bundle. The sentiment is from Daisy Delight.  I chose it because the size of the image works to balance the card.  Once stamped, I used my Triple Banner Punch on one end of the sentiment layer.


I popped up the flowers and sentiment with dimensionals and used Liquid Multi Purpose Glue for the leaves  This card has a different style than my usual, and I really like it. 😊

* * *

Tips

Place the various pieces on your card, then take a picture.  Repeat as many times as you need, then review the photos and choose your fave layout.

* * *

In Gratitude

I'm very thankful for the words of encouragement from my team leader.  This week has been a bit of a struggle for me.  In addition to being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I'm also a consultant with Pampered Chef.  My struggle has been achieving a balance between SU and PC.  Do I drop one? Nope.  I'm working toward a solution and adapting. 



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!