Monday 12 February 2018

Party Pandas Hello Baby

What a weekend!  Although we had a bit of freezing rain courtesy of Mother Nature, and our 'It's All About You' event was postponed due to this inclement weather, we're happy to announce will be rescheduling soon!  I'll keep you posted. 😄

My card today features three Sale-A-Bration products. Wasn't the plan, but everything just came together and what you see is the result.


I started with a Whisper White Note Card base, then cut & adhered two pieces of Bubbles & Fizz DSP to the base.   Next, I stamped the panda, from the Party Pandas set, in Black Memento ink onto Whisper White paper.  Then, die cut the image using an ovals in the Stitched Shapes Framelits.  I added a layer of Dazzling Diamond Glimmer Paper that I die cut with a Layering Ovals Die.


To adhere the Shimmer ribbon I ran my snail adhesive in two lines, then zig-zag'd the ribbon.
Next I popped up the panda with dimensionals.  For the sentiment, I brought out my Teeny Tiny Wishes set and stamped the sentiment 'hello baby' in Black Memento ink.


The finishing touch was to die cut hearts from Support Ribbon Framelits dies - two using the Bubbles & Fizz DSP and one using Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper.  Cute, eh?

Did you figure out which items are from Sale-A-Bration? 

Here they are: Party Pandas, Bubbles & Fizz DSP, Shimmer Ribbon.
Click here to find out how to get Sale-A-Bration items FREE



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!