Wednesday 21 February 2018

Stampin' Blends & a Major Pop of Colour!



What do I love about Stampin' Blends?
Everything!  
They're so easy to use, and blending is a breeze!  Plus the colours are fabulous!


For both cards I used Whisper White Notecards (& Envelopes), Petal Passion DSP, from the new Occasions catalogue for the layer and a stamp from Beautiful Bouquet for the sentiment.  On the above card, I used Old Olive and Daffodil Delight for the leaves, and Cherry Cobbler, Calypso Coral and Pumpkin Pie for the flowers.



After stamping the sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento ink, I used one of the circles from Stitched Shapes to die cut.  Cute 'stitching'!  Next, using Layering Circles Dies, I cut Silver Foil paper, and layered it with the sentiment, then added dimensionals.


 I used 3 Stampin' Blends for this card - Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive.  It wasn't , and until I finished these card that I went WOW!  Bold and bright colours - not my 'norm', but I'm really liking them!  But, enough of what I think - I'd love to hear what you think!

* * *

Did you know every Tuesday I do a Facebook live video?  It's called Tuesdays at Two.  We'll be making cards, getting tips, learning stamping techniques and having fun!  Hope to see you there!

Thank you for stopping by!




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment! You've made my day!